The first Brett Rapid Duathlon which offers sprint and standard distance duathlons with cross country run held within the Brett Lydd grounds followed by a very fast cycle route ridden on a designated cycle time trial route then finishing off with a second run in the grounds.
How to enter the Brett Rapid Duathlon
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 20km, Run 2.5km
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 40km, Run 5km
Brett Rapid Duathlon routes
Sprint - 20K and Standard - 40K. Please be careful the roads are open to traffic and you must
adhere to the Highway Code at all time. The course will be signed and Event Marshals are on the course at all turn points and roundabouts.
Please familiarise yourself with the bike route in advance.
- Cyclist left turn onto Jurys Gap Road.
- At the roundabout, take the 5th and retrace route pass the event site.
- Enter Camber Sands.
- Enter the roundabout take 3rd exit and retrace route.
- Turn left back into Brett Group site to dismount line.
Brett Rapid Duathlon weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Brett Rapid Duathlon reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
Good for beginners
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Brett Rapid Duathlon?
You may also like
- Great Notley Spring Duathlon26th Apr 2020, Braintree
- Dorney Lake Christmas Half, 15km, 10km, 5km and Duathlon14th Dec, Windsor
- Windsor Winter Duathlon & Run11th Jan 2020, Dorney
- Dorney Lake Winter Duathlon & Run8th Feb 2020, Windsor
- Dorney Lake Autumn Duathlon & Run5th Sep 2020, Dorney
- The Marlow Classic24th May 2020, Marlow