How to enter the Brewery Trail Run 10K
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Brewery Trail Run 10K route
The Brewery Trail Run is a team event and you will be grouped with runners of a similar ability.
Each group will be led by an experienced Run Leader who will set the route and the pace of the group based on abilities.
The run will wind its way through the Chiltern Hills offering runners some stunning views. After the race, runners will be treated to a tour of the world famous Tring Brewery. Following the private tour of the brewery, runners will be invited to a tasting and will be gifted a bottle of beer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Brewery Trail Run 10K weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Brewery Trail Run 10K reviews (2)
5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
Good for beginners
You may also like
- Milton Keynes Festival of Running15th Mar, Milton Keynes3.3(1)
- ASICS London 10K5th Jul, London4.8(39)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Pizza Run - Milton Keynes11th Jul, Milton Keynes
- Pizza Run - London North18th Jul, London
- Royal Windsor Half Marathon & 10k River Trail Run17th May, Windsor3.9(54)