Starting on the Newcastle Quayside, the route of this flat fast road race takes runners on an out-and-back course along Newcastle quayside, West on the riverside path, passing seven Bridges of the Tyne. (Date tbc)
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Bridges of The Tyne 5 Mile Road Race weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Bridges of The Tyne 5 Mile Road Race reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Bridges of The Tyne 5 Mile Road Race?
You may also like
- Newcastle 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun1st Nov, Newcastle upon Tyne5(3)
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- York 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun22nd Nov, York4(1)
- Leeds 5k & 10k MoRun21st Nov, Leeds5(1)
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Ambleside
- Whinlatter Beast 10 & 5 Mile9th Oct, Keswick
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.