Bridgnorth Running Club are pleased to announce that the Bridgnorth 10k is back for it's fifth year. After the great success of the previous years we're happy to be able to welcome everyone back to Bridgnorth for another challenging run around our wonderful town.
This year's race will be held on Sunday, 28th October 2018, starting at 11 am. An undulating ten-kilometre road route, through the historic Shropshire market town of Bridgnorth, starting and finishing at the iconic Town Hall.
How to enter the Bridgnorth 10k
- Run 10km
Bridgnorth 10k weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Bridgnorth 10k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Bridgnorth 10k?
You may also like
- Birmingham Running Festival - February22nd Feb, Sutton Coldfield
- The Birmingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run8th Feb, Sutton Coldfield
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester
- Cheltenham Running Festival - June7th Jun, Cheltenham
- Alcester 10K4th Oct, Alcester
- Maverick Adidas Terrex Original - Shropshire26th Sep, Ludlow