How to enter the Brighton Half Marathon
- Run 21.097kmUp to 0% off
- Run 1mi
Brighton Half Marathon routes
Miles 1 – 3
Starting on Madeira Drive, you’ll turn right at the SeaLife Centre, towards Ovingdean, passing regal Royal and Lewes Crescent architecture on your left. Continuing on Marine Drive and the bracing cliff tops, the race will head towards the Blind Veterans UK centre, where a sharp turn on the road before the Greenways Roundabout will bring you back west towards Brighton, enjoying wonderful cliff top and panoramic city views.
Miles 3 – 7
Picking up the pace as you run past the iconic blue railings on Marine Parade, spot Brighton Palace Pier on your left. At Aquarium Roundabout the race heads north, past the grandeur of the Royal Pavilion towards the majesty of St Peter’s Church. Turning at Gloucester Place, you head south back down Grand Parade to the Old Steine before turning right onto Grand Junction Road.
In mile 7 you’ll hit The Grand Hotel Brighton (our headline sponsor) – look out for their Community Stage full of entertainment to pep you up! The course heads towards Hove next, and you’ll be able to spot the West Pier on the horizon, plus the British Airways i360
Miles 7 – 13.1
Once past the two piers, you will head into Hove along the Kings Road with the majestic cream regency architecture on your right and the sea on your left. Past the King Alfred Leisure Centre, you will run to Hove Lagoon before turning left onto the seafront. A great two mile run past the colourful beach huts of Hove will bring you back to the Peace Statue, where the race re-joins the road for the last dash past cheering crowds to the finish on Madeira Drive.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- It says sold out ? Will any other places become available? I can't run for a charity as already run for one. " Lilac's little legs" find her on Facebook. Please let me know. Thanks [email protected]Hi there. Just to let you know that you can still enter the Brighton Half Marathon with a 'Standard Entry' and raise money and run for a charity of your choice
Brighton Half Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
You may also like
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December8th Dec, Chichester
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May 2020, London
- Hendy Tunbridge Wells Half Marathon16th Feb 2020, Tunbridge Wells
- London Landmarks Half Marathon29th Mar 2020, London
- The Vitality Big Half1st Mar 2020, London