The course will take runners under the iconic Clifton Suspension Bridge with spectacular views along the Avon Gorge and Bristol Harbourside before entering the city centre.
With an electric atmosphere and music at 10 points along the course as well a cheer point from Children’s Hospice South West, your journey to the finish line will be truly special!
Terrain - Road
Distance - 13.1 miles
Ascent - 1043 ft, Longest Uphill 0.72km (at 5.76km), Steepest Uphill +23.3% (at 3.06km)
Descent - 1040 ft, Longest Downhill 1.35km (at 0.90km), Steepest Downhill - 25.% (at 3.24km)
Calories Burned - 1505 Kcal
Difficulty - Easy
ROAD CLOSURESThere will be a number of road closures in order to facilitate the safe delivery of the event.
Half MarathonStart Time: 8:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Great Bristol Run weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
The Great Run Company are ranked #7 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
You may also like
- Cardiff Half Marathon3rd Oct, Cardiff4.9(16)
- Bridgwater Half Marathon5th Sep, Bridgwater
- Cheltenham Half Marathon19th Sep, Cheltenham5(3)
- Worcester City Run - Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep, Worcester4.8(3)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- Virgin Sport Oxford Half Marathon10th Oct, Oxford4.4(21)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.