How to enter the Brixton 10K – January
- Run 10km
Brixton 10K – January route
The course takes you through the picturesque Brockwell Park in South London. Although there are a few minor gradients, they will be well worth it when you reach the top which has panoramic views over Central London.
As this is a lapped course, the 10K will complete it three times.
Please be aware that there will be spectators and members of the public using the park.
10KStart Time: 9:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Brixton 10K – January weather forecast
Light rain starting in the afternoon.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #14 in the UK out of 419 organizers
Brixton 10K – January reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- ASICS London 10K5th Jul, London4.8(39)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Conquer Crystal Palace Spring 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon21st Mar, London
- Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March21st Mar, London
- London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park11th Oct, London4.7(10)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr, Brighton4.7(34)