/// EVENT CANCELLED ///
The RunThrough Brixton 10k is staged on the concrete paths of Brockwell Park. Brockwell Park is a large, historic park located between Brixton, Dulwich and Herne Hill. Starting at 9.30am, this event is a great opportunity for a quick time & a fun morning out.
Consider these instead
The RunThrough Brixton 10k – September has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Peckham 10K23rd Oct, London2.9(7)
- Battersea Park 5K & 10K - October23rd Oct, London
RunThrough Brixton 10k – September route
There will be marshals all around the course as well as km signs and arrows. The course is 1.5 laps for the 5k and 3 laps for the 10k on the roads/paths in the park. Please be aware that there will be spectators and members of the public using the path.
10KStart Time: 9:30am
RunThrough Brixton 10k – September weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
RunThrough Brixton 10k – September reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was RunThrough Brixton 10k – September?
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.