/// EVENT CANCELLED ///
The RunThrough Brixton 10k is staged on the concrete paths of Brockwell Park. Brockwell Park is a large, historic park located between Brixton, Dulwich and Herne Hill. Starting at 9.30am, this event is a great opportunity for a quick time & a fun morning out.
How to enter the RunThrough Brixton 10k – September
- Run 10km
RunThrough Brixton 10k – September route
There will be marshals all around the course as well as km signs and arrows. The course is 1.5 laps for the 5k and 3 laps for the 10k on the roads/paths in the park. Please be aware that there will be spectators and members of the public using the path.
10KStart Time: 9:30am
RunThrough Brixton 10k – September weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #10 in the UK out of 556 organizers
RunThrough Brixton 10k – September reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was RunThrough Brixton 10k – September?
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep 2020, London
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Egham
- Conquer Crystal Palace Spring 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon21st Mar 2020, London
- Olympic Park 5K & 10K – January11th Jan 2020, London
- Hyde Park: Royal Parks Winter 10K Series - February16th Feb 2020, London