5KM, 10KM or 20KM of BRUTAL running at Pyestock!
The race starts with a very fast run out into the dry Zig Zag Gully and down to the little switch-back hill. Then onto the mud trail, into the Lily Pond to get nice and soggy before a succession of 3 short hills. Then wade through the elephant grass, race through the shallow river and into a bog and linier marsh - which cleverly gets deeper as the race progresses!
How to enter the Brutal Pyestock – Hampshire
- Run 20km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Brutal Pyestock – Hampshire routes
A flatish area with a very fast run out into the dry Zig Zag Gully with lots of turns, down to the little switch back hill and onto the mud trail, into the Lily Pond and then a succession of 3 (or is it 4) short hills. Onto the flat and very rough elephant grass into the shallow river and then into Fart Bog (phew) back into the river ankle deep and then into a linear marsh (which gets deeper as the race progresses). Head for the arena back onto the next lap and enjoy the course all over again.
Brutal Pyestock – Hampshire weather forecast
Light rain in the morning.
Brutal Pyestock – Hampshire reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Brutal Pyestock – Hampshire?
You may also like
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Maidenhead Half Marathon & Fun Run - September5th Sep, Maidenhead3.8(11)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend16th Apr 2021, Brighton