BRUTAL runs are seriously tough trail / cross-country races featuring natural obstacles. Everyone is welcome.
Surely our muddiest BRUTAL run needs no introduction...
Run 1 lap (5km) or 2 laps (10km) of our popular 5km course at Bordon - which was revamped in 2018 make it EVEN MORE MUDDY!! Prepare to weave through marshes, struggle up hills, wade through ponds and dance through bogs. Spectating friends and family will enjoy this race almost as much as you, as they get to witness runners charge through water features a number of times within 100m of the Event Village. Only one question remains...do you dare take on BRUTAL run's muddiest race?
How to enter the Brutal Run – Bordon
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Brutal Run – Bordon reviews (2)
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr, Southampton4.1(5)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon21st Aug, Egham4.5(80)
- Running GP at Goodwood Motor Circuit - April3rd Apr, Chichester4.9(5)
- ASICS London 10K24th Jul, London4.8(39)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.