The first ever Buckingham Half Marathon is a scenic, undulating, single lap 13.1 mile loop around the beautiful Buckingham countryside. The clearly marked route will include mile markers, several drink stations and will be extensively marshalled. The event is chip timed and there will be complimentary drinks and cake available for all runners after the race. Look forward to seeing you there :)
The second Buckingham Half Marathon is a scenic, undulating, single lap 13.1 mile loop around the beautiful Buckingham countryside – all of it on quiet country lanes and tarmac paths – passing through Leckhampstead, Wicken and Akeley.
The race follows the route in an anti-clockwise direction and starts and finishes at Maids Moreton Playing Fields, a 3 minute walk from the Race HQ.
There will be water stations with bottled water at 3.1miles, 6.4 miles, 9.7 miles and 11 miles. Please run on the left hand side of the road unless directed otherwise by marshals.
The race will be run under UK Athletic rules.
Buckingham Half Marathon weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Buckingham Half Marathon reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- Milton Keynes Winter Half Marathon13th Dec, Milton Keynes4(5)
- Virgin Sport Oxford Half Marathon10th Oct, Oxford4.4(21)
- Northampton Half Marathon & Size 626th Sep, Northampton
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon22nd Nov, Stevenage4.6(7)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.