How did it go?
Distances in this event
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 28km, Run 4.7km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.2km, Bike 13km, Run 3km
- Other: Swim 0.4km, Bike 28km
You may also like
- Box End Triathlon1st Sep, Bedford
- Hercules Festival of Sport – St. Albans22nd Sep, St Albans
- TRI Challenge Team Triathlon21st Sep, Windsor
- Woburn Abbey Triathlon7th Sep, Milton Keynes4.3(4)
- The Viridian Daventry Triathlon8th Sep, Daventry
- Bedford Super Sprint Triathlon Series – The Autumn Sprint29th Sep, Bedford
- Trail run
- Closed roads
- Finisher’s medal
- 220 participants
From the organizerOrganizer's website
Family pool based triathlon with enclosed junior events and an adult country road cycle out of town and a partial woodland run section.
The Leisure Centre is perfect for the swim section of the event, with its 6 lane pool, modern facilities and looks directly down over the transition area and finish gantry. The adult sprint distance cycle stage begins by meandering through the ancient part of the town and very quickly leads out to the Buckinghamshire country roads. This fast section takes cyclists through some picturesque villages before returning to Buckingham Town. The adult sprint distance run follows a pleasant out-and-back run route along a section of the wooded circular footpath before finishing by the Leisure Centre.
Buckingham Triathlon route
Buckingham Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Buckingham Triathlon?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.