A swim in the Beaulieu River (the River is tidal, this race will take place close to high water so hopefully there won't be a significant current!) is followed by a bike leg on tarmac roads through Beaulieu, Dibden, Applemore, and back across the New Forest, and a run on a gravel track alongside the Beaulieu River. A fairly flat course apart from Beaulieu Hill!
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Bucklers Sprint & Standard Triathlons weather forecast
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Bucklers Sprint & Standard Triathlons reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Bucklers Sprint & Standard Triathlons?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon7th Aug, London4.5(157)
- Winchester Triathlon30th Aug, Winchester
- Ironman 70.3 Weymouth19th Sep, Weymouth4.4(6)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon11th Sep, Blenheim Palace Grounds4.8(18)
- TRI Challenge Individual & Team Triathlon18th Sep, Windsor
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.