8ish miles of outstanding trails and coastal scenery and lots of hills. Starting and finishing outside Tommy Jacks Beach Hotel in Bude. Race 2 of the Cornwall Multi Terrain Series.
How to enter the Bude Pirate Run
- Run 8mi
Bude Pirate Run route
Route – The route is mostly off road with a couple of short sections of road. If it has been wet the route will be slippery and muddy. Start and finish outside Tommy Jacks Beach Hotel , 8.3 miles of woods, coast and trails, with the race heading away from the beach.
8 milesStart Time: 12:00am
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Bude Pirate Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Bude Pirate Run?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon6th Aug, London4.5(157)
- Tsunami Ocean Trails17th Jun, The Wharf4.9(19)
- Exeter’s Great West Run21st May 2022, Exeter4.9(2)
- The Lundy Island Race - September18th Sep, England
- Burrator Noir 10 Mile & 10K27th Mar, Yelverton5(2)
- The Maverick Adidas Terrex X Series Exmoor4th Jun, Lynton5(10)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.