The Mid Sussex Burgess Hill 10K returns for another year and is the third and final race in a three-race series which together comprises the Mid Sussex Marathon Weekend.
You can run them individually or take part in all three. If you take part in all three and run 26.2 miles, you will receive a specially designed Commemorative Mid Sussex Marathon Weekend Medal.
Each race also features the Mid Sussex Mile, a chip-timed 1 mile race for both junior runners and adults. It's ideally suited to those new to running.
The event also includes the Mid Sussex Fun Run, which is ideally suited for families.
How to enter the The Mid Sussex Burgess Hill 10K
- Run 10km
- Run 1mi
- Run 0.5km
The Mid Sussex Burgess Hill 10K routes
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
The Mid Sussex Burgess Hill 10K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #5 in the UK out of 510 organizers
The Mid Sussex Burgess Hill 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Mid Sussex Burgess Hill 10K?
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton4.3(127)
- Dorney Lake Run13th Oct, Windsor
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival28th Sep, Hever4.3(401)
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London4.6(192)
- RunThrough Beat Box Hill 5k & 10k - September29th Sep, Tadworth
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December8th Dec, Chichester