See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Burnham Beeches Half marathon and 10K - August
- Run 10km
- Run 13.1mi
Burnham Beeches Half marathon and 10K - August routes
The Burnham Beeches is a Natural Nature Reserve situated just west of Farnham Common. Many of this woodland's trees date back several centuries and the area has been a site in a number of films, including the Harry Potter series.
The 10K and Half Marathon follow similar tracks, with the half differing slightly. The race will be run on the mixed terrain inside the woodland, over exposed tree trunks and under hanging branches.
This is a looped track which will start and finish within Caldicott School Grounds.
Frequently Asked Questions
Burnham Beeches Half marathon and 10K - August weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Burnham Beeches Half marathon and 10K - August reviews (2)
4.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Royal Windsor Half Marathon & 10k River Trail Run3rd Oct, Windsor3.4(54)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- The Henley Trail Run11th Jun 2021, Henley-on-Thames
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.