How to enter the Burnham Beeches Half marathon and 10K - August
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 13.1mi
Burnham Beeches Half marathon and 10K - August routes
The Burnham Beeches is a Natural Nature Reserve situated just west of Farnham Common. Many of this woodland's trees date back several centuries and the area has been a site in a number of films, including the Harry Potter series.
The 10K and Half Marathon follow similar tracks, with the half differing slightly. The race will be run on the mixed terrain inside the woodland, over exposed tree trunks and under hanging branches.
This is a looped track which will start and finish within Caldicott School Grounds.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Burnham Beeches Half marathon and 10K - August weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #25 in the UK out of 378 organizers
Burnham Beeches Half marathon and 10K - August reviews (2)
4.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- ASICS London 10K5th Jul, London4.8(39)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Windsor Women's 10k26th Sep, Windsor4.9(3)
- Dorney Lake Autumn Duathlon & Run5th Sep, Dorney2(8)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- The Fix Events All Nations 5K and 10K Run - Dorney Lake9th May, Windsor