Consider these instead
The Burton Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k and 5k has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Ultra Jurassic Coast16th Oct, Wareham
- New Forest Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k12th Sep, Brockenhurst4.8(5)
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr 2021, Southampton4.1(5)
- The Purbeck Running Festival - Ultra, Marathon, 16 Mile, 10K & 5K18th Sep, Swanage
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Salisbury Plain Marathon/Half Marathon5th Dec, Shipton Bellinger4.7(1)
With relaxed cut off times, quiet country roads, and only minor hills, the Burton Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k and 5k encourages runners from all walks of life to participate in this awesome fall running event.
The route will be run on open roads, but most are quiet country lanes with limited traffic. Runners will be treated with beautiful views of rolling hills, passing through quaint country villages, and will feel fully supported by the enthusiastic volunteers cheering you to the finish line.
The route will be well-marked with bright arrow signs approximately every 300 metres along the way. Arrows will indicate the directions which different distances should follow. Course split points will be used to highlight where the route splits for the shorter distances. A orange and white ‘course split ahead’ sign will warn runners that the route will split.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Burton Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k and 5k weather forecast
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Burton Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k and 5k reviews (6)
3.2 out of 5 stars
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.