The Bury Friday 5 is one of six races that make up the Friday 5 Series, with each one approximately 5 miles in length. Held on Friday evenings between May and July, across Suffolk and Essex, the races are always family friendly and are a great way to spend a summer's evening. Prizes are awarded to individuals and teams at each race, and also for the series as a whole (based on a points system).
Although this is part of the Friday 5 Series many local runners choose to run this race without taking part in the Series.
How to enter the Bury Friday 5
- Run 5mi
Bury Friday 5 route
The Senior event is a 5 mile race starting in Nowton Park which passes through the park for the first 1.5 miles before heading onto private land at High Green and then onward Nowton village, before returning to Nowton Park for the finish. There are also two Junior races that stay within the park itself.
Bury Friday 5 weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Bury Friday 5 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Bury Friday 5?
You may also like
- RunThrough Colchester Stampede Half Marathon3rd Oct, Colchester4.7(2)
- Colchester Stampede 10K29th Nov, Colchester5(4)
- Virgin Money London Marathon3rd Oct, London4.9(48)
- Ipswich 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Ipswich
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Run4Colour - East Anglia10th Apr 2021, Hockwold cum Wilton4.9(7)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.