The Bury Friday 5 is one of six races that make up the Friday 5 Series, with each one approximately 5 miles in length. Held on Friday evenings between May and July, across Suffolk and Essex, the races are always family friendly and are a great way to spend a summer's evening. Prizes are awarded to individuals and teams at each race, and also for the series as a whole (based on a points system).
Although this is part of the Friday 5 Series many local runners choose to run this race without taking part in the Series.
How to enter the Bury Friday 5
- Run 5mi
Bury Friday 5 route
The Senior event is a 5 mile race starting in Nowton Park which passes through the park for the first 1.5 miles before heading onto private land at High Green and then onward Nowton village, before returning to Nowton Park for the finish. There are also two Junior races that stay within the park itself.
Questions & answers
- Can you enter on the day pleaseHi there. Just to let you know that you can enter on the evening of the race.
Bury Friday 5 weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Bury Friday 5 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Bury Friday 5?
You may also like
- Saucony Cambridge Half Marathon8th Mar, Cambridge
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May, London
- Mud & Mayhem Thetford - Duathlon, Trail Race, Canicross15th Mar, Brandon
- Colchester Stampede 10K17th May, Colchester
- Virgin Money London Marathon26th Apr, London
- RunThrough Colchester Stampede Half Marathon4th Oct, Colchester