The traditional Buxton Carnival Day race preceding the Carnival Procession and promoted by Buxton AC was changed to a new four mile route a few years ago, thereby avoiding the busy junction at Dale, London and West Roads. Last year's race was as popular as ever, with 187 runners - come and join us this year: the final stretch onto the market place, with everyone who's come to the carnival to cheer you on, is a tremendous experience.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Buxton Carnival 4 Mile Road Race weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Buxton Carnival 4 Mile Road Race reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Buxton Carnival 4 Mile Road Race?
You may also like
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Manchester 5k & 10k, MoRun14th Nov, Prestwich4.2(7)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Peak District Challenge17th Sep, Hathersage5(2)
- Nottingham 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Nottingham4.5(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.