Following the huge sucess of the first Spring Cakeathons we just have to have the event again next Spring Bank Holiday Monday! What better way to spend the day than eating a bit of cake and running around at the lovely Jeskyns Community Woodland. (A minute from the A2 just south of Gravesend in Kent)
How to enter the Cakeathon Spring Challenge
- Run 3.75mi
Cakeathon Spring Challenge route
A modest sized bit of cake we are thinking per lap! The event will have a six hour time limit for you to run as many, or as few laps as you wish. With a timed event, as long as you complete one lap, you are an official finisher!
Cakeathon Spring Challenge weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Cakeathon Spring Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cakeathon Spring Challenge?
You may also like
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Southend Rudolph Run13th Dec, Southend-on-Sea4.5(15)
- Spartan Stadion - Twickenham Stadium5th Dec, Twickenham
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – September25th Sep, London
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.