Following the huge sucess of the first Spring Cakeathons we just have to have the event again next Spring Bank Holiday Monday! What better way to spend the day than eating a bit of cake and running around at the lovely Jeskyns Community Woodland. (A minute from the A2 just south of Gravesend in Kent)
How to enter the Cakeathon Spring Challenge
- Run 3.75mi
Cakeathon Spring Challenge route
A modest sized bit of cake we are thinking per lap! The event will have a six hour time limit for you to run as many, or as few laps as you wish. With a timed event, as long as you complete one lap, you are an official finisher!
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Cakeathon Spring Challenge weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Cakeathon Spring Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cakeathon Spring Challenge?
You may also like
- The Vitality Big Half1st Mar 2020, London4.2(59)
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading4.5(30)
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun 2020, St Albans4.7(22)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton4.3(127)
- Brighton Half Marathon23rd Feb 2020, Brighton4.4(59)
- Surrey Half Marathon8th Mar 2020, Woking4.5(301)