The Calderdale Hike is challenge event for both runners and walkers with two routes of 26 and 36 miles and attracts entrants from all over the country.
Competitors may enter as individuals or as a team of 4; trophies are awarded for the first back in each class. The hike is now in its 41st year and raises money for 24th St Paul’s Scouts and the work we do with young people of Sowerby Bridge.
How to enter the Calderdale Hike
- Run 36mi
- Run 26.2mi
Calderdale Hike routes
Questions & answers
- Hi, I have signed up to do the 26 mile walk but I recently injured my back. It is getting better and I don’t want to drop out of the hike but I’m just wondering if anyone knows at what points the retirement points are in case on the day I end up having to drop out. It would just make me feel more at ease about the day if I know I can drop out if I have to! Thanks
Calderdale Hike weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Calderdale Hike reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Calderdale Hike?
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds3rd Jul, Wetherby4.9(166)
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- Whitworth Trail Marathon15th Aug, Whitworth4.4(4)
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Ultra Peak District17th Jul, Bakewell
- Peak District Challenge17th Sep, Hathersage5(2)
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)