The Calderdale Hike is challenge event for both runners and walkers with two routes of 26 and 36 miles and attracts entrants from all over the country.
Competitors may enter as individuals or as a team of 4; trophies are awarded for the first back in each class. The hike is now in its 41st year and raises money for 24th St Paul’s Scouts and the work we do with young people of Sowerby Bridge.
How to enter the Calderdale Hike
- Run 36mi
- Run 26.2mi
Calderdale Hike routes
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Calderdale Hike reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Calderdale Hike?
You may also like
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon10th Jul, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May, Naseby
- Dragon’s Back Race5th Sep, Conwy
- Beyond Badminton Trail17th Sep, South Gloucestershire
- Rose of the Shires Ultra 5427th Mar, Northampton
- Great Welsh Ultra17th Sep, Machynlleth
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.