How to enter the The Cannock Chase 10 & 5 Mile
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 5mi
The Cannock Chase 10 & 5 Mile routes
This a lapped 5 mile course, with those choosing to run the 10 mile event completing it twice.
The event will start and finish from nearby Penkridge Road Car Park and track across the mixed terrain trails within this scenic woodland.
Please remain vigilant of member of the public using the forest.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Cannock Chase 10 & 5 Mile weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #7 in the UK out of 556 organizers
The Cannock Chase 10 & 5 Mile reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Cannock Chase 10 & 5 Mile?
You may also like
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar 2020, Liverpool
- The Peak District Tissington Trail 10 Mile30th May 2020, Buxton
- Draycote Water Winter 10K – February9th Feb 2020, Rugby
- The Peak District Monsal Trail 10 Mile31st May 2020, Bakewell
- Temple Newsam Ten12th Jan 2020, Leeds
- The Wendover Woods Autumn Festival of Running21st Nov 2020, Aylesbury