Join us for this 10 Mile race using the undulating forest paths and trails in and around Cannock Chase Forest.
The event is open to runners of all abilities, from novices to experienced athletes and is perfect for spring marathon training.
And if the 10 mile doesn't quite suit, why not try the 5 mile option?
How to enter the The Cannock Chase 10 & 5 Mile
- Run 10mi
- Run 5mi
The Cannock Chase 10 & 5 Mile routes
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
The Cannock Chase 10 & 5 Mile weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #7 in the UK out of 531 organizers
The Cannock Chase 10 & 5 Mile reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Cannock Chase 10 & 5 Mile?
You may also like
- Draycote Water 10k & 10 Mile – November10th Nov, Kites Hardwick4.5(6)
- The Wendover Woods Autumn Festival of Running2nd Nov, Aylesbury
- Leeds & Liverpool Christmas Cracker7th Dec, Leeds4.5(27)
- The Gut Buster29th Dec, Mortimer Common
- The Drop – Christmas Special27th Dec, Huddersfield
- Mapledurham 10 mile & 10K1st Dec, Mapledurham4.9(9)