Staged by the same team that brought you the inspirational Berghaus Dragon's Back Race, the Cape Wrath Ultra is a once in a lifetime, 8-day expedition race weaving 400km through the Highlands of Scotland. Starting in Fort William, the race takes participants on an incredible journey linking ancient footpaths and remote tracks to the furthest northwesterly point of the British Isles, Cape Wrath. With towering mountains on one side and the crashing ocean on the other, the Cape Wrath Ultra travels through stunning scenery and remote wilderness with every step north. Winding through the beautiful lochs, glens and mountains of the Scottish Highlands, the Cape Wrath Ultra is an ultra-running expedition through some of the world's most inspirational landscapes, including Morar, Knoydart, Kintail, Torridon, Assynt and Sutherland. As a supported ultra-running expedition, participants equipment is transported each day with tented accommodation and meals provided at the overnight camps.
How to enter the Cape Wrath Ultra®
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 400kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Cape Wrath Ultra® weather forecast
Cape Wrath Ultra® reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cape Wrath Ultra®?
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds4th Jul 2020, Wetherby
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon12th Jul 2020, Caernarfon
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia16th May 2020, Caernarfon
- The Oldham Way – Red Rose Ultra18th Apr 2020, Delph
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon26th Apr 2020, Prestatyn
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Ultra Peak District18th Jul 2020, Bakewell