The Capernwray Sprint Triathlon Series consists of 4 events, 1 per month in June, July, August & September, each taking place on Wednesday evenings at 7pm (6pm in September). Each event is a 500m open water swim in Capernwray Quarry, followed by a 20k road cycle and 5k out and back run on the Lancaster Canal towpath. It's a fantastic venue at a great price, ideal for novices as a first open water event or elite competitors as a mid-week sharpener!
How to enter the Capernwray Mid Week Sprint Series – Race 2
- Triathlon: Swim 0.5km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Other: Swim 0.5km, Run 5km
Capernwray Mid Week Sprint Series – Race 2 routes
What makes these events so nice is the swim in the cool ,clear waters of the flooded quarry that is Capenwray. Follow this with an undulating bike route that loops through lanes of Lancashire, then an out and back run along the Lancaster canal tow path and you'll see why this is such a popular mid week event.
Capernwray Mid Week Sprint Series – Race 2 weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Capernwray Mid Week Sprint Series – Race 2 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Capernwray Mid Week Sprint Series – Race 2?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon8th Aug, London
- St. Annes Triathlon17th May, Lytham St Annes
- The Snowman Triathlon1st Aug, Betws-y-Coed
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events13th Jun, Llanberis
- Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon12th Sep, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon5th Apr, Harlech