The Capernwray Sprint Triathlon Series consists of 4 events, 1 per month in June, July, August & September, each taking place on Wednesday evenings at 7 pm (6 pm in September). Each event is a 500m open water swim in Capernwray Quarry, followed by a 20k road cycle and 5k out and back run on the Lancaster Canal towpath. It's a fantastic venue for a great price, ideal for novices as a first open water event or elite competitors as a mid-week sharpener!
How to enter the Capernwray Mid Week Sprint Series – Race 3
- Triathlon: Swim 0.5km, Bike 18km, Run 5km
Capernwray Mid Week Sprint Series – Race 3 route
Out onto the bike you have a pretty 18km bike, described as undulating but perfectly ridable on a road or mtb bike.
Finally an out and back run along the canal track gives you time to catch your breath ready to finish back at the centre
Capernwray Mid Week Sprint Series – Race 3 weather forecast
Possible light rain in the morning.
Capernwray Mid Week Sprint Series – Race 3 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Capernwray Mid Week Sprint Series – Race 3?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon8th Aug 2020, London
- St. Annes Triathlon17th May 2020, Lytham St Annes
- The Snowman Triathlon1st Aug 2020, Betws-y-Coed
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events13th Jun 2020, Llanberis
- Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon12th Sep 2020, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon5th Apr 2020, Harlech