The Capernwray Sprint Triathlon Series consists of 4 events, 1 per month in June, July, August & September, each taking place on Wednesday evenings at 7 pm (6 pm in September). Each event is a 500m open water swim in Capernwray Quarry, followed by a 20k road cycle and 5k out and back run on the Lancaster Canal towpath. It's a fantastic venue for a great price, ideal for novices as a first open water event or elite competitors as a mid-week sharpener!
How to enter the Capernwray Mid Week Sprint Series – Race 3
- Triathlon: Swim 0.5km, Bike 18km, Run 5km
Capernwray Mid Week Sprint Series – Race 3 route
Out onto the bike you have a pretty 18km bike, described as undulating but perfectly ridable on a road or mtb bike.
Finally an out and back run along the canal track gives you time to catch your breath ready to finish back at the centre
Capernwray Mid Week Sprint Series – Race 3 weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Capernwray Mid Week Sprint Series – Race 3 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Capernwray Mid Week Sprint Series – Race 3?
You may also like
- Ironman UK3rd Jul 2021, Bolton4.3(5)
- The Snowman Triathlon & Duathlon30th Jul 2021, Betws-y-Coed4.7(1)
- The SportPursuit Slateman10 Triathlon & Duathlon11th Jun 2021, Llanberis5(1)
- Superfeet Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon17th Sep 2021, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- York Triathlon31st Jul 2021, York5(4)
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon17th Apr 2021, Harlech4.7(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.