Consider these instead
The Cardiff 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- The Doddington Place Gardens Valentines 5k & 10k14th Feb 2021, Sittingbourne
- Beyond Thorney Trail Fest17th Sep 2021, Thorney
- Worcester City Run - Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep 2021, Worcester4.8(3)
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr 2021, Southampton4.1(5)
- Rocket Race Orbiter4th Jun 2021, Tollard Royal
- That Good Night6th Mar 2021, Ottery Saint Mary
Cardiff 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun routes
This event has been changed to a virtual challenge due to increased restrictions from the government and your MoRun venue. You may not be able to physically come together but you can still run for each other, you can still run as one as MoRunners throughout the month of November, you can still dress up and grow a Mo (or paint one on!) and still continue to support Movember.
Bute Park is the scenic location for the Cardiff MoRun, just a short walk from Cardiff City Centre. This is a flat route mostly on tarmac paths/roads. The course is suitable for buggy running and for wheelchairs. Make sure to keep left when you get towards the finish otherwise you'll keep on going for another lap!
- 5k: 1 Lap
- 10K: 2 Laps
Frequently Asked Questions
Cardiff 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Other events from this organizer
Cardiff 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun reviews (9)
4.4 out of 5 stars
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.