How to enter the Cardiff Bay Swim
- Swim 0.75km
- Swim 1.5km
- Swim 3km
- Swim 4km
Cardiff Bay Swim routes
Cardiff Bay, a 500-acre freshwater lake south of the city centre, is the venue for this open water swimming event. The event, which was originally designed to attract both seasoned and newbie triathletes to TRI their hand at open water swimming, now has 4 distances and is open to open water swimmers of all abilities.
The swim will take you through the crisp and calm waters of the bay, and will have you celebrating your achievement at the Event Village with a post-swim feast and bespoke finisher's plate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Meet the organizer
Always Aim High Events are ranked #45 in the UK out of 379 organizers
Cardiff Bay Swim reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cardiff Bay Swim?
You may also like
- BHF Bournemouth Pier to Pier Swim12th Jul, Bournemouth
- BHF Pier to Pier Sunset Swim11th Jul, Bournemouth
- The Marlow Classic24th May, Marlow4.2(14)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle5th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- English Riviera Triathlon & Beach Swim5th Jul, Paignton4.5(2)
- Swim the Bay18th Jul, Weymouth