- . 273 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Cardiff Bay Swim
- Swim 0.75km
- Swim 1.5km
- Swim 3km
- Swim 4km
Cardiff Bay Swim routes
Cardiff Bay, a 500-acre freshwater lake south of the city centre, is the venue for this open water swimming event. The event, which was originally designed to attract both seasoned and newbie triathletes to TRI their hand at open water swimming, now has 4 distances and is open to open water swimmers of all abilities.
The swim will take you through the crisp and calm waters of the bay, and will have you celebrating your achievement at the Event Village with a post-swim feast and bespoke finisher's plate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Cardiff Bay Swim weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Cardiff Bay Swim reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cardiff Bay Swim?
You may also like
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events25th Sep, Llanberis5(1)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Limelight Sports - Swimathon15th Oct, undefined
- The Virtual STRIVE Challenge - Swim 1K9th Oct, undefined
- The Virtual STRIVE Challenge9th Oct, undefined
- Rough Water Challenge - Week 4 (1km or 10km)24th Sep, London
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.