Tackle this flat, fast and traffic free 10km. Great for beginners and elite athletes alike, the course is three laps of the famous Castle Combe Race Circuit. Come for the chance to get a PB or for the superb party atmosphere at the finish.
"Very well organized very friendly volunteers and a PB so I loved it. that said..."
"Well this was my first 10k .. tbh I was told it’s boring running 3 laps of the..."
"Very well organised and excellent atmosphere. Perfectly flat surface, makes a..."
See all reviews
How to enter the Castle Combe ‘Chilly’ 10k
- Run 10km
Castle Combe ‘Chilly’ 10k route
The 10km course will begin on the track and will end in the pit lane.
Runners will complete three laps of the famous track the final straight to the finish line.
The course is flat, fast and traffic free.
View map and route info
10kStart Time: 9:30am
Questions & answers
- Hi, Is there a cut off time for this event? Many thanksHi there. Thanks for getting in touch. There is not a cut-off time for this event! :)
Castle Combe ‘Chilly’ 10k weather forecast
70% chance of rain
Light breeze possible, up to 5mph
Castle Combe ‘Chilly’ 10k reviews (8)
4.6 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
Perfect for a PB
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Bristol 10K3rd May 2020, Bristol
- The Bristol 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run1st Feb 2020, Long Ashton
- Cheltenham Running Festival - June7th Jun 2020, Cheltenham
- Frome Half Marathon, 5K, 10K & Junior Race - July19th Jul 2020, Frome
- Brecon Carreg Cardiff Bay Run29th Mar 2020, Cardiff
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile26th Apr 2020, Southampton