How to enter the Castle Combe ‘Chilly’ 10k
- Run 10km
Castle Combe ‘Chilly’ 10k route
The 10km course will begin on the track and will end in the pit lane.
Runners will complete three laps of the famous track the final straight to the finish line.
The course is flat, fast and traffic free.
10kStart Time: 9:30am
Questions & answers
- Hi, Is there a cut off time for this event? Many thanksHi there. Thanks for getting in touch. There is not a cut-off time for this event! :)
Castle Combe ‘Chilly’ 10k weather forecast
Meet the organizer
DB Max are ranked #55 in the UK out of 275 organizers
Castle Combe ‘Chilly’ 10k reviews (8)
4.6 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Frome Half Marathon, 5K, 10K & Junior Race - July26th Sep, Frome4.6(14)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- Bridgwater Half Marathon5th Sep, Bridgwater
- Pizza Run - Swindon11th Jul, Swindon
- Worcester City Run - Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep, Worcester4.8(3)
- Cotswolds Trail Half Marathon and 10K5th Sep, Winchcombe