See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Castle Howard Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 1.9km, Bike 90km, Run 21km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 45km, Run 10km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.8km, Bike 46km, Run 8km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 23km, Run 4km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.2km, Bike 13km, Run 2km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 23km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 20km, Run 2.5km
- Aquabike: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km
- Aquathlon: Swim 0.75km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.3km, Bike 4km, Run 1.6km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.2km, Bike 4km, Run 1.3km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 6km, Run 2.4km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.5km, Bike 8km, Run 2.4km
Castle Howard Triathlon routes
A swim of the Great Lake in view of Castle Howard itself sets up the grandest race of the Series.
A short run up the North Lawn, pitches competitors out onto the hilly cycle which circumnavigates the 10,000 acre Howard estate, passing through the equally stunning Hovingham Estate, before touring most of the remainder of the Howardian Hills.
Probably the best of the Gauntlet cycle routes, this is one for the two wheel kings. A circuit awaits on the run taking in all the key landmarks and monuments including the Castle South Lake and Lawn, The Atlas Fountain, the Temple of the Four Winds and the Mausoleum.
Not for the feint hearted this is a true test of grit in an absolutely magnificent setting.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Castle Howard Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Castle Howard Triathlon?
You may also like
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.