This event has something to offer everyone. The 5/10k is an exciting and exhilarating, off road multi-terrain course for the experienced or novice runner alike. Our 1k fun runs are great fun for the whole family, this is open to all ages/abilities. We also have our usual free under 5s 50m dash which has become so very popular, is amazing to watch and a great opportunity to cheer on the little runners of the future.
How to enter the Cattle Country 5/10K & Family Fun Runs - September
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 1km
- Run 0.05km
Cattle Country 5/10K & Family Fun Runs - September routes
The 1k is also an off road course, again taking in the beautiful grounds of the Country Park and will be on flat terrain. This is open to anyone of any age or ability who can either run, jog or walk around the course. This will also be buggy friendly.
The under 5’s and under 50m will be on flat grass within the Adventure Play area of the Park.
Cattle Country 5/10K & Family Fun Runs - September weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Cattle Country 5/10K & Family Fun Runs - September reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cattle Country 5/10K & Family Fun Runs - September?
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Bristol 10K3rd May, Bristol
- Cheltenham Running Festival - June7th Jun, Cheltenham
- The Bristol 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run1st Feb, Long Ashton
- Brecon Carreg Cardiff Bay Run29th Mar, Cardiff
- The Cardiff 5k & 10k Winter Warmer Run2nd Feb, Cardiff
- Frome Half Marathon, 5K, 10K & Junior Race - July19th Jul, Frome