How to enter the Cattle Creep 10K
- Run 10km
Cattle Creep 10K route
This riverside run shows off the less traveled countryside paths of Milton Keynes. The event now draws a significant crowd and is known for it's unconventional route. The trail follows the river as it meanders through the fields and pastures of Ouse Valley Park.
Named after the Cattle Creep that runners will pass through on their run, the event is the perfect way to spend your summer evening.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Cattle Creep 10K weather forecast
Rain starting in the afternoon.
Meet the organizer
Big Cow Events are ranked #62 in the UK out of 274 organizers
Cattle Creep 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cattle Creep 10K?
You may also like
- Northampton Half Marathon & Size 626th Sep, Northampton
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- The UK Emergency Services Games28th Aug, Milton Keynes
- Pizza Run - Milton Keynes10th Jul, Milton Keynes
- MK Autumn Run2nd Oct, Milton Keynes
- RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October17th Oct, Bedford5(1)