How to enter the Cattle Creepy 10K
- Run 10km
Cattle Creepy 10K route
The route follows the Cattle Creep, an old method of moving cattle between fields, but watch your head as you run through it. The 10k traces the footpaths and trails through the countryside of Ouse Valley, just north of Milton Keynes.
To make things even more spooky this event takes place in the dark, so runners might want to bring a head torch with them to light the way.
Frequently Asked Questions
Cattle Creepy 10K weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Cattle Creepy 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cattle Creepy 10K?
You may also like
- Milton Keynes 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun22nd Nov, Milton Keynes4.7(3)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- MK Autumn Run2nd Oct, Milton Keynes
- RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October17th Oct, Bedford5(1)
- Northampton 10K24th Oct, Northampton1.4(6)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.