How to enter the Cattle Creepy 10K
- Run 10km
Cattle Creepy 10K route
The route follows the Cattle Creep, an old method of moving cattle between fields, but watch your head as you run through it. The 10k traces the footpaths and trails through the countryside of Ouse Valley, just north of Milton Keynes.
To make things even more spooky this event takes place in the dark, so runners might want to bring a head torch with them to light the way.
Frequently Asked Questions
Cattle Creepy 10K weather forecast
Rain in the morning and afternoon.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Cattle Creepy 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cattle Creepy 10K?
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens Valentines 5k & 10k14th Feb 2021, Sittingbourne
- MK Festival of Running7th Mar 2021, Milton Keynes4(2)
- Run Silverstone14th Feb 2021, Towcester5(3)
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Running GP Bedford Autodrome - March28th Mar 2021, Bedford4.9(2)
- Running GP Bedford Autodrome - July24th Jul 2021, Bedford
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.