How to enter the Causeway Coast Challenge
- Run 13mi
- Run 19mi
- Run 27.5mi
Causeway Coast Challenge routes
Select your choice of 13, 19, or 27.5 miles to traverse along Northern Ireland's Causeway Coast. An area of immense natural beauty, participants will be privy to incredible coastal views for the entire length of the trail, all while knowing they are supporting the great cause of Parkinson's UK.
All of the trails will start by Carrick-a-rede rope bridge, and all trails will have a rest stop at Dunseverick Castle. The 13 mile trail will end at Portballintrae Village Hall, 19 Miles will finish at Portrush, and those completing 27.5 miles will finish at Ulster University Coleraine Campus.
Some spectacular highlights on the course include Dunluce Castle, a now-ruined medieval castle, and of course the mysterious Giants Causeway, the fourth greatest natural wonder in the UK.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Causeway Coast Challenge weather forecast
Causeway Coast Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Causeway Coast Challenge?
You may also like
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run3rd Oct, Glasgow4.8(35)
- Mourne Way Marathon12th Jun, Rostrevor
- Pizza Run - Glasgow6th Jun, Glasgow
- The Great Scottish Walk and Run Festival15th Aug, Edinburgh
- Strathclyde Loch Marathon, Half & Fun Run22nd Nov, Bellshill4.4(3)
- Glasgow 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Glasgow4.9(3)