Consider these instead
The Causeway Coast Challenge has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
- Edinburgh Christmas 10K & 5K Run5th Dec, Edinburgh4.7(5)
- Baxters Loch Ness Marathon & Festival of Running2nd Oct 2021, Inverness
- Tweed Valley Tunnel Trail Run1st Oct 2021, Peebles3(2)
- The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10K7th Mar 2021, Bangor4.7(14)
- Warrington Running Festival25th Sep 2021, Warrington
Causeway Coast Challenge routes
Select your choice of 13, 19, or 27.5 miles to traverse along Northern Ireland's Causeway Coast. An area of immense natural beauty, participants will be privy to incredible coastal views for the entire length of the trail, all while knowing they are supporting the great cause of Parkinson's UK.
All of the trails will start by Carrick-a-rede rope bridge, and all trails will have a rest stop at Dunseverick Castle. The 13 mile trail will end at Portballintrae Village Hall, 19 Miles will finish at Portrush, and those completing 27.5 miles will finish at Ulster University Coleraine Campus.
Some spectacular highlights on the course include Dunluce Castle, a now-ruined medieval castle, and of course the mysterious Giants Causeway, the fourth greatest natural wonder in the UK.
Frequently Asked Questions
Causeway Coast Challenge weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Causeway Coast Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Causeway Coast Challenge?
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.