The Winter BallBuster was one of the first events ever launched by Human Race in December of 1990. The notoriously tough event concept is now in its 27th year and remains one of the toughest endurance challenges in the UK; a ‘must-do’ race for every competitive multi-sport athlete in the country, it will test your fitness and stamina to the max!
Set in the picturesque setting of the Box Hill National Trust site, the course takes you on five lap course of Box Hill and the undulating hills of the North Downs.
Everyone who finishes the event is awarded with a free event hoodie that you can wear with pride after the event, your badge of honour to show that you took on the infamous BallBuster… and won.
How to enter the CEP Winter BallBuster
- Duathlon: Run 8mi, Bike 24mi, Run 8mi
CEP Winter BallBuster weather forecast
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
CEP Winter BallBuster reviews
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Hurtleberry Off-Road Duathlon & 10km Trail Run15th Nov, Holmbury Saint Mary
- Cowman City Trail Duathlon5th Dec, Milton Keynes
- Bridport Triathlon15th May 2021, Bridport
- West Bay Triathlon26th Jun 2021, West Bay3(1)
- The Snowman Triathlon & Duathlon30th Jul 2021, Betws-y-Coed4.7(1)
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon17th Apr 2021, Harlech4.7(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.