Distances in this event
- Duathlon: Run 8mi, Bike 24mi, Run 8mi
From the organizer
Human Race are ranked #27 in the UK out of 505 organizers
The Winter BallBuster was one of the first events ever launched by Human Race in December of 1990. The notoriously tough event concept is now in its 27th year and remains one of the toughest endurance challenges in the UK; a must-do race for every competitive multi-sport athlete in the country, it will test your fitness and stamina to the max!
Set in the picturesque setting of the Box Hill National Trust site, the course takes you on five lap course of Box Hill and the undulating hills of the North Downs.
Everyone who finishes the event is awarded with a free event hoodie that you can wear with pride after the event, your badge of honour to show that you took on the infamous BallBuster and won.
CEP Winter BallBuster weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
CEP Winter BallBuster reviews
4.7 out of 5 stars
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival28th Sep, Hever4.3(401)
- Hercules Festival of Sport – St. Albans22nd Sep, St Albans
- Windsor Autumn Super Sprint, Sprint & Olympic Duathlon20th Oct, Windsor4.7(1)
- Great Notley Autumn Duathlon6th Oct, Braintree
- Holdenby Duathlon27th Oct, Creaton3.6(3)
- Dartington Duathlon27th Oct, Dartington