The Winter BallBuster was one of the first events ever launched by Human Race in December of 1990. The notoriously tough event concept is now in its 27th year and remains one of the toughest endurance challenges in the UK; a must-do race for every competitive multi-sport athlete in the country, it will test your fitness and stamina to the max!
Set in the picturesque setting of the Box Hill National Trust site, the course takes you on five lap course of Box Hill and the undulating hills of the North Downs.
Everyone who finishes the event is awarded with a free event hoodie that you can wear with pride after the event, your badge of honour to show that you took on the infamous BallBuster and won.
How to enter the CEP Winter BallBuster
- Duathlon: Run 8mi, Bike 24mi, Run 8mi
CEP Winter BallBuster weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Human Race are ranked #26 in the UK out of 560 organizers
CEP Winter BallBuster reviews
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Dorney Lake Winter Duathlon & Run8th Feb, Windsor
- Dorney Lake Autumn Duathlon & Run5th Sep, Dorney
- Thames Valley Spring 5K, 10K, 15K, Half Marathon & Duathlon4th Apr, Windsor
- The Marlow Classic24th May, Marlow
- The Fugitive5th Jul, Marlow
- Windsor & Eton 5km, 10km, 15km, Half Marathon & Duathlon14th Mar, Windsor