The Chalgrove Festival 10K is run in support of the annual Chalgrove Village Festival and we would love you to bring your friends and families along. In previous years there has been plenty to see and do, with many activities: arena displays, funfair, beer tent, food and a dancing sheep. All these help make the Chalgrove Festival 10K a truly great way to spend the May Day Bank Holiday for runners and their families. Why not view our slideshow above to see what we can offer?
We are proud to boast one of Oxfordshire's most scenic courses with an undulating 10K single lap race through local villages and the surrounding South Oxfordshire countryside. The start and finish is at the Chalgrove Village Festival ground and there will be a drink station just past the 5K marker.
We also provide parking for a small charge (passed on to local charities) which is only 5-10 minutes walk along a country footpath, but if you have friends and family who may have difficulty using the footpath please contact us in advance.
How to enter the Chalgrove Festival 10K
- Run 10km
Chalgrove Festival 10K weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Chalgrove Festival 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Chalgrove Festival 10K?
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Run Silverstone15th Nov, Towcester5(3)
- Royal Windsor Half Marathon & 10k River Trail Run29th Nov, Windsor3.4(54)
- The Henley Trail Run11th Jun 2021, Henley-on-Thames
- Henley Culden Faw Half Marathon, 10K & 5K - November1st Nov, Fawley
- Henley Culden Faw Half Marathon, 10K & 5K - December6th Dec, Fawley
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.