Triathlon located at Folkestone Harbour – run in association with the Rotary Club of Folkestone Channel and raising funds for charitable causes.
This is a charity event organised by Tri Spirit Events on behalf of the Rotary Club of Folkestone Channel. The main charities will be the Celia Blakey Centre for care of people being treated for cancer and the Shepway Sports Trust many other local charities will also benefit.
How to enter the Channel Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10km
- Aquabike: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Aquabike: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km
Channel Triathlon routes
The swim starts on Sunny Sands beach, Folkestone
Standard Tri & Aquabike – 2 x 750m laps.
Cycle through the beautiful Kent countryside.
Standard Tri & Aquabike – 40K = 2 x 20K laps.
Out towards Sandgate return via the Lower Leas Coastal Park.
Standard Tri – 10K = 2 x 5K laps.
Channel Tri will start on Sunny sands beach, before competitors head out of the water and run to T1 located at the Harbour,the bike section takes on a one loop for the sprint and 2 for the standard triathlon.
Cycle through country lanes onto quiet, scenic country roads through Hawkinge and Alkham Valley, before returning to transition.
The run section is an out and back route along the coast towards Sandgate and return via the Leas Country park, before returning to the boardwalk at Folkestone harbour and cross the finish line.
Channel Triathlon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Channel Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Channel Triathlon?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon8th Aug, London4.5(157)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle5th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- The Marlow Classic24th May, Marlow4.2(14)
- Gosfield Lake Triathlon & Multisport19th Jul, Gosfield4.5(4)
- The UK Emergency Services Games29th Aug, Milton Keynes
- The Fix Events All Nations Triathlon Dorney Lake9th May, Dorney4.9(2)