How to enter the Chase The Moon Olympic Park - October
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Chase The Moon Olympic Park - October routes
Runners will have the opportunity to pass by many key sites of the London 2012 Olympics, for example the breathtaking Olympic Stadium and the Lee Valley Velodrome - home of Sir Chris Hoy and Jason Kenny's famous triumphs.
Both races will have the chance to feel the Olympic spirit on more than one occasion, with the 5km runners completing the track twice and the 10km race doing four loops.
Frequently Asked Questions
Chase The Moon Olympic Park - October weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #10 in the UK out of 536 organizers
Chase The Moon Olympic Park - October reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
Perfect for a PB
Good for beginners
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December14th Dec, London
- Olympic Park 5K & 10K – January11th Jan 2020, London
- Victoria Park Race - December15th Dec, London
- London Santa Run- Victoria Park8th Dec, London
- Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March21st Mar 2020, London