How to enter the Chase The Moon Olympic Park - October
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 5km
Chase The Moon Olympic Park - October routes
Runners will have the opportunity to pass by many key sites of the London 2012 Olympics, for example the breathtaking Olympic Stadium and the Lee Valley Velodrome - home of Sir Chris Hoy and Jason Kenny's famous triumphs.
Both races will have the chance to feel the Olympic spirit on more than one occasion, with the 5km runners completing the track twice and the 10km race doing four loops.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Chase The Moon Olympic Park - October weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #13 in the UK out of 417 organizers
Chase The Moon Olympic Park - October reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
Perfect for a PB
Good for beginners
You may also like
- ASICS London 10K5th Jul, London4.8(39)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March21st Mar, London
- London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park11th Oct, London4.7(10)
- Olympic Park 5K & 10K - May23rd May, London
- Victoria Park Race – March7th Mar, London3.7(1)