- . 9 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Chase the Moon Olympic Park - November
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Chase the Moon Olympic Park - November routes
Runners will have the opportunity to pass by many key sites of the London 2012 Olympics, for example the breathtaking Olympic Stadium and the Lee Valley Velodrome - home of Sir Chris Hoy and Jason Kenny's famous triumphs.
Both races will have the opportunity to feel the Olympic spirit on more than one occasion, with the 5km runners completing the track twice and the 10km race doing four loops.
Frequently Asked Questions
Chase the Moon Olympic Park - November weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Chase the Moon Olympic Park - November reviews (5)
4.5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park 10k – December5th Dec, London4.8(9)
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park 10K – November7th Nov, London4.4(2)
- Queen Elizabeth Park 10k - November22nd Nov, London
- Chase The Moon Olympic Park – December9th Dec, London
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.