Distances in this event
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Chase the Moon Olympic Park - November routes
There will be marshals all around the course as well as km signs and arrows. The course is two laps for the 5k and four laps for the 10k on the roads/paths in the park. Please be aware that there will be spectators and members of the public using the park.
- Finisher’s medal
- 500 participants
From the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #12 in the UK out of 508 organizers
Join us for the Chase the Moon Olympic Park 5k & 10k for a unique 5k and 10k event around the Olympic Park.
Racing around the incredible grounds of London 2012s Olympic Park, the flat and fast course is the perfect opportunity for a chip-timed personal best. Starting at 7pm, you can chose to run a quick 5k or take on a full 10k.
Frequently Asked Questions
Chase the Moon Olympic Park - November weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Chase the Moon Olympic Park - November reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
Good for beginners
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Chase the Moon Olympic Park - November?
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London4.6(192)
- Dorney Lake Run13th Oct, Windsor
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K17th Nov, London4.4(22)
- Do It For Charity Santa Run – Victoria Park, London8th Dec, London4.4(4)
- RunThrough Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December14th Dec, London4.8(2)
- Victoria Park 5K, 10K & Half - October12th Oct, London