See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Chase the Sun Olympic Park – September
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Chase the Sun Olympic Park – September routes
The course is generally flat and many runners consider this a potential PB course.
The course then winds its way through the famous park on a loop measuring 5km. For the 10km event runners will complete 2 laps.
Frequently Asked Questions
Chase the Sun Olympic Park – September weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Chase the Sun Olympic Park – September reviews (2)
4.5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park10th Oct, London4.7(10)
- Chase The Moon Olympic Park - October13th Oct, London5(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.