How to enter the Chase the Sun Olympic Park – September
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 5km
Chase the Sun Olympic Park – September routes
The course is generally flat and many runners consider this a potential PB course.
The course then winds its way through the famous park on a loop measuring 5km. For the 10km event runners will complete 2 laps.
Frequently Asked Questions
Chase the Sun Olympic Park – September weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #10 in the UK out of 552 organizers
Chase the Sun Olympic Park – September reviews (3)
3.9 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December14th Dec, London
- Olympic Park 5K & 10K – January11th Jan 2020, London
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep 2020, London
- Victoria Park Race - December15th Dec, London
- London Santa Run- Victoria Park8th Dec, London