How to enter the Chase the Sun Wimbledon - July
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Chase the Sun Wimbledon - July routes
The task is simple: get around the course before the sun sets.
The course sweeps its way through the picturesque Wimbledon Common on trail paths. This is often seen as a potential PB course by many runners due to the flat nature of the course.
The course a a 5km loop and for the 10km event, runners will need to complete two laps.
Please be aware that there will be spectators and members of the public using the park.
Frequently Asked Questions
Chase the Sun Wimbledon - July weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Chase the Sun Wimbledon - July reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Chase the Sun Wimbledon - July?
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens Valentines 5k & 10k14th Feb 2021, Sittingbourne
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon7th Feb 2021, Egham4.5(80)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- The Nice Work Richmond Park Christmas 10k & 5k13th Dec, London4.3(1)
- Olympic Park 5K & 10K – January23rd Jan 2021, London4.5(7)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.