A 10k multi-terrain race across the prestigious Chatsworth Estate.
If the 10k is a bit of stretch, why not take part in our 3k, which is a section of the same route. It really is great fun and we encourage everyone, of all abilities, to join in! The cheer at the end will spur you to run down the hill to the finish line.
How to enter the Chatsworth 10K & 3K Fun Run
- Run 3km
- Run 10km
Chatsworth 10K & 3K Fun Run routes
The route of the 10k run is flat at first, then climbs steeply then steadily up to the lakes where it is flat, then descends and the final stretch is flat. This is a multi terrain course on tarmac, grass and stoney track.
The route of the 3k run involves a flat outward leg on tarmac, a brief uphill section on grass, a relatively flat return leg ending with a short downhill section on grass.
For both runs marshalls will be stationed along the course.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Chatsworth 10K & 3K Fun Run weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Chatsworth 10K & 3K Fun Run reviews (2)
4.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Ikano Bank Robin Hood Half Marathon, Mini Marathon & Nottingham Mile29th Sep, Nottingham
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Asda Foundation Sheffield 10K22nd Sep, Sheffield4.5(16)
- Peak District Challenge20th Sep, Hathersage
- Williams BMW Rochdale Half Marathon and 10K6th Oct, Rochdale
- Mathew 10k Pudding Run17th Nov, Heanor4.8(6)