A 10k multi-terrain race across the prestigious Chatsworth Estate.
If the 10k is a bit of stretch, why not take part in our 3k, which is a section of the same route. It really is great fun and we encourage everyone, of all abilities, to join in! The cheer at the end will spur you to run down the hill to the finish line.
The route of the 10k run is flat at first, then climbs steeply then steadily up to the lakes where it is flat, then descends and the final stretch is flat. This is a multi terrain course on tarmac, grass and stoney track.
The route of the 3k run involves a flat outward leg on tarmac, a brief uphill section on grass, a relatively flat return leg ending with a short downhill section on grass.
For both runs marshalls will be stationed along the course.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Chatsworth 10K & 3K Fun Run weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Chatsworth 10K & 3K Fun Run reviews (2)
4.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Peak District Challenge17th Sep, Hathersage5(2)
- Nottingham 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Nottingham4.5(2)
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Manchester 5k & 10k, MoRun14th Nov, Prestwich4.2(7)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.