A 10k multi-terrain race across the prestigious Chatsworth Estate.
If the 10k is a bit of stretch, why not take part in our 3k, which is a section of the same route. It really is great fun and we encourage everyone, of all abilities, to join in! The cheer at the end will spur you to run down the hill to the finish line.
How to enter the Chatsworth 10K & 3K Fun Run
- Run 3km
- Run 10km
Chatsworth 10K & 3K Fun Run routes
The route of the 10k run is flat at first, then climbs steeply then steadily up to the lakes where it is flat, then descends and the final stretch is flat. This is a multi terrain course on tarmac, grass and stoney track.
The route of the 3k run involves a flat outward leg on tarmac, a brief uphill section on grass, a relatively flat return leg ending with a short downhill section on grass.
For both runs marshalls will be stationed along the course.
Chatsworth 10K & 3K Fun Run weather forecast
Humid and partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Chatsworth 10K & 3K Fun Run reviews (2)
4.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- Nottingham 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Nottingham4.5(2)
- PieAthlon - Yorkshire6th Dec, Huddersfield5(1)
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Manchester 5k & 10k, MoRun14th Nov, Prestwich4.2(7)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.