The 20th staging of this challenging 10 mile multi-terrain race in the heart of the Cotswolds, starting from Chedworth Village Hall near Cirencester and running over tracks and woodland paths through the Stowell Park Estate and close to Chedworth Roman Villa.
Having being voted one of the best trail races in Gloucestershire, 97% of entrants would do the race again (Runnersworld.co.uk) Race headquarters, the start and finish are at Chedworth Village Hall, GL54 4NQ, just 6 miles North of Cirencester.
Chip timing provided by DB Max, parking, refreshments, limited showers, and toilets available.
Awards to the first three overall male and female finishers; first veteran categories MV40 to MV70 and FV35 to FV65. Team and finishers awards.
Chedworth Roman Trail 10 Mile Race weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Chedworth Roman Trail 10 Mile Race reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Chedworth Roman Trail 10 Mile Race?
You may also like
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- Draycote Water November - 10k & 10 Mile5th Nov, Kites Hardwick4.1(6)
- The Wendover Woods Autumn Festival of Running21st Nov, Aylesbury4.7(13)
- The PB Breaker Half & 16km3rd Oct, Glastonbury
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – August28th Aug, London4(2)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – September25th Sep, London
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.