How to enter the Cheltenham Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 1mi
Cheltenham Half Marathon routes
There is nothing quite like the gorgeous scenery of the Cotswolds and the Cheltenham Half Marathon is set right in the heart of it. Starting and finishing at the Cheltenham Racecourse gives runners a huge morale boost as they set off and as they come into the home stretch.
The route hits iconic towns like Montpellier, Landsdown and the old Honeybourne Line. Truly an amazing opportunity to see the best of British countryside and get your heart racing.
The race will be clearly marked and marshalled, with multiple refreshment stations along the way.
Participants will be asked to move onto the pavement if they fall behind the road re-opening schedule – on sections where there is no pedestrian footpath, participants will be re-routed. Everyone will be greeted at the finish with their medal and other rewards.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Cheltenham Half Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
WMP Creative are ranked #20 in the UK out of 379 organizers
Cheltenham Half Marathon reviews (3)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Cheltenham Running Festival - June7th Jun, Cheltenham
- Nationwide Building Society New Swindon Half Marathon20th Sep, Swindon3.7(1)
- Tewkesbury Half Marathon10th May, Tewkesbury4.7(8)
- Great Birmingham Run11th Oct, Birmingham4.6(7)
- Cardiff Half Marathon4th Oct, Cardiff4.9(16)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon27th Sep, Woodstock