How to enter the Cheltenham Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Cheltenham Half Marathon route
There is nothing quite like the gorgeous scenery of the Cotswolds and the Cheltenham Half Marathon is set right in the heart of it. Starting and finishing at the Cheltenham Racecourse gives runners a huge morale boost as they set off and as they come into the home stretch.
The route hits iconic towns like Montpellier, Landsdown and the old Honeybourne Line. Truly an amazing opportunity to see the best of British countryside and get your heart racing.
The race will be clearly marked and marshalled.
Participants will be asked to move onto the pavement if they fall behind the road re-opening schedule – on sections where there is no pedestrian footpath, participants will be re-routed. Everyone will be greeted at the finish with their medal and other rewards.
Frequently Asked Questions
Cheltenham Half Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Cheltenham Half Marathon reviews (3)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Tewkesbury Half Marathon15th May 2021, Tewkesbury4.7(8)
- Worcester City Run - Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep 2021, Worcester4.8(3)
- MK Festival of Running7th Mar 2021, Milton Keynes4(2)
- Run Silverstone14th Feb 2021, Towcester5(3)
- Oxford Half Marathon9th Oct 2021, Oxford4.4(21)
- Weston Super Half28th Mar 2021, Weston-super-Mare5(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.