This is a 5k suitable for all abilities. This is thousands of women uniting with one purpose. Walk, jog or run. Raise valuable funds for research. THIS IS BEATING CANCER.
The Chester route starts at the Racecourse and takes a scenic course through the historic Chester City Centre. It is a fairly hilly route featuring a mix of terrain with roads, footpaths and grassed areas at the start and finishes. The event has an amazing atmosphere and is a great day out for all.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Chester 5K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Chester 5K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Chester 5K?
You may also like
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile21st Mar 2021, Liverpool4.2(3)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Liverpool 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Liverpool4.9(6)
- Cheshire Half Marathon11th Sep, Siddington
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.