The Race is hosted by the GB Ultras team with live online GPS tracking & 6 Checkpoints supporting runners spanning some of the very best & most beautiful natural trails in the region. This well-marked ultra-marathon combines trails along the River Dee, North Cheshire Way & the Sandstone Trail taking in the Old Dee Bridge, Chester Racecourse, Helsby Hill, Frodsham & Delamere Forest and is a UTMB Qualifying Race!
How to enter the Chester Ultra
- Run 50mi
Chester Ultra weather forecast
Light rain until evening.
Chester Ultra reviews (2)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia9th Oct, Caernarfon5(19)
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.