The Race is hosted by the GB Ultras team with live online GPS tracking & 6 Checkpoints supporting runners spanning some of the very best & most beautiful natural trails in the region. This well-marked ultra-marathon combines trails along the River Dee, North Cheshire Way & the Sandstone Trail taking in the Old Dee Bridge, Chester Racecourse, Helsby Hill, Frodsham & Delamere Forest and is a UTMB Qualifying Race!
How to enter the Chester Ultra
- Run 50mi
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Chester Ultra weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Chester Ultra reviews (2)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds4th Jul 2020, Wetherby
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon26th Apr 2020, Prestatyn
- White Rose Ultra2nd Nov, Marsden
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge13th Nov, Heath Charnock
- The Oldham Way – Red Rose Ultra18th Apr 2020, Delph4.8(9)
- Kirkstall Abbey Trail Running Festival16th Nov, Leeds4.7(21)