The Race is hosted by the GB Ultras team with live online GPS tracking & 6 Checkpoints supporting runners spanning some of the very best & most beautiful natural trails in the region. This well-marked ultra-marathon combines trails along the River Dee, North Cheshire Way & the Sandstone Trail taking in the Old Dee Bridge, Chester Racecourse, Helsby Hill, Frodsham & Delamere Forest and is a UTMB Qualifying Race!
How to enter the Chester Ultra
- Run 50mi
Chester Ultra weather forecast
Light rain until evening.
Chester Ultra reviews (2)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Ultra Peak District17th Jul, Bakewell
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds3rd Jul, Wetherby4.9(166)
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon19th Sep, Prestatyn
- Whitworth Trail Marathon15th Aug, Whitworth4.4(4)