The Race is hosted by the GB Ultras team with live online GPS tracking & 6 Checkpoints supporting runners spanning some of the very best & most beautiful natural trails in the region. This well-marked ultra-marathon combines trails along the River Dee, North Cheshire Way & the Sandstone Trail taking in the Old Dee Bridge, Chester Racecourse, Helsby Hill, Frodsham & Delamere Forest and is a UTMB Qualifying Race!
How to enter the Chester Ultra
- Run 50mi
Chester Ultra weather forecast
Light rain until evening.
Chester Ultra reviews (2)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon10th Jul 2021, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Great Welsh Ultra17th Sep 2021, Machynlleth
- Dragon’s Back Race5th Sep 2021, Conwy
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.