Chicks & Chaps is back for a summer series – three evenings to celebrate running during our long summer days! Each event has a collection of different running distances, all brought together into one event. There is something for everyone! A race ‘just for the girls’ followed after by a race ‘just for the boys’ provides a stress free 5k or 10k – challenge yourself and increase the distance each time! Head to the bar after the race for some well earned recovery drinks!
How to enter the Chicks & Chaps Summer Series Race – 1
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Chicks & Chaps Summer Series Race – 1 routes
The route starts and finishes at the clubhouse and follows mainly redways and takes you around Howe Park Woods. The route will be starting at Emerson Valley Sports Pavilion (location map below), with a start time of 7pm for the chicks and 7:30pm for the chaps.
Chicks & Chaps Summer Series Race – 1 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Chicks & Chaps Summer Series Race – 1?
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Rightmove Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend30th Apr, Milton Keynes
- MK Festival of Running7th Mar, Milton Keynes3.8(3)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon & 10k - June5th Jun, Stevenage
- Run Silverstone9th Oct, Towcester5(3)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon & 10k - November7th Nov, Stevenage4.6(7)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.