For the 8th year, runners get the chance to stretch their legs in the beautiful surroundings of Chilham Castle, with the Chilham Castle Challenge 5K and 10K.
The run events start at 8:00 am - why not have a Sunday morning blast and then rest in the afternoon?
How to enter the Chilham Castle Challenge Runs
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Chilham Castle Challenge Runs routes
Chilham Castle Challenge sees runners compete in a demanding 5K or 10K race on the grounds of a 17th-century manor house. The course includes challenging hills and off road track as well as more ambient aspects such as a 500-year-old avenue of trees plus views of sculptured gardens, horticulture, rare flowers, and Jacobean and Norman architecture.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Chilham Castle Challenge Runs weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Chilham Castle Challenge Runs reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Chilham Castle Challenge Runs?
You may also like
- Whitstable & Herne Bay 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun24th Nov, Herne Bay
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton
- Run Whitstable & Herne Bay Summer 5k and 10k5th Jul 2020, Herne Bay
- Run Whitstable & Herne Bay Spring 5k and 10k22nd Mar 2020, Herne Bay
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K17th Nov, London