Distances in this event
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Chilham Castle Challenge Runs routes
Chilham Castle Challenge sees runners compete in a demanding 5K or 10K race on the grounds of a 17th-century manor house. The course includes challenging hills and off road track as well as more ambient aspects such as a 500-year-old avenue of trees plus views of sculptured gardens, horticulture, rare flowers, and Jacobean and Norman architecture.
- Finisher’s medal
- Finisher’s t-shirt
From the organizer
For the 8th year, runners get the chance to stretch their legs in the beautiful surroundings of Chilham Castle, with the Chilham Castle Challenge 5K and 10K.
The run events start at 8:00 am - why not have a Sunday morning blast and then rest in the afternoon?
Other events from this organizer
Chilham Castle Challenge Runs weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Chilham Castle Challenge Runs reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Chilham Castle Challenge Runs?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- Ashford AC Givaudan 10K6th Oct, Kennington
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival28th Sep, Hever4.3(401)
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London4.6(192)
- Dorney Lake Run13th Oct, Windsor
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton4.3(127)
- Run Whitstable & Herne Bay Summer 5k and 10k5th Jul 2020, Herne Bay