For the 8th year, runners get the chance to stretch their legs in the beautiful surroundings of Chilham Castle, with the Chilham Castle Challenge 5K and 10K.
The run events start at 8:00 am - why not have a Sunday morning blast and then rest in the afternoon?
How to enter the Chilham Castle Challenge Runs
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Chilham Castle Challenge Runs routes
Chilham Castle Challenge sees runners compete in a demanding 5K or 10K race on the grounds of a 17th-century manor house. The course includes challenging hills and off road track as well as more ambient aspects such as a 500-year-old avenue of trees plus views of sculptured gardens, horticulture, rare flowers, and Jacobean and Norman architecture.
Chilham Castle Challenge Runs weather forecast
Rain in the evening and overnight.
Chilham Castle Challenge Runs reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Chilham Castle Challenge Runs?
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend17th Apr 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- Folkestone Coastal 10K29th May 2021, Folkestone5(1)
- The 11th Romney Marsh 10K15th Nov, New Romney4.6(3)
- Colchester Stampede 10K29th Nov, Colchester5(4)
- Whitstable & Herne Bay 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Herne Bay5(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.