How to enter the Chilterns 30
- Run 30km
Chilterns 30 route
Starting from Tring Station, this opportunity is the perfect way to explore the country footpaths of the Chiltern Hills, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, whilst learning best trail running practices from the lead runners.
The 30k of fully guided trail will take you through stunning woodland, quaint country villages, and all over rolling grassy hills. If you are worried about running steep ascents, rest assured that anything deemed too steep will be walked up, and you will be with a group of runners of similar ability to ensure that you enjoy the day without any worries.
At the end of the course, you will receive transport back to Tring Station with full hearts, tired legs, and incredible memories.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Chilterns 30 weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Chilterns 30 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Chilterns 30?
You may also like
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May, Milton Keynes
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)
- The UK Emergency Services Games29th Aug, Milton Keynes
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Marlow 510th May, Marlow
- Maidenhead Half Marathon & Fun Run - September6th Sep, Maidenhead3.8(11)