This fantastic 100km circular route will showcase the best of the Chilterns and the surrounding countryside. You can Walk, Jog, or Run along 3 historic trails - The Ridgeway, Icknield Way and Chiltern Way - starting and finishing at our Base Camp in Henley-on-Thames.
How to enter the Chiltern Challenge
- Run 100km
- Run 50km
- Run 25km
Chiltern Challenge weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Chiltern Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Chiltern Challenge?
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Reading13th Jun 2020, Reading
- Endure24 – Wasing Park13th Jun 2020, Reading
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones4th Jul 2020, Lewknor
- Thames Path Challenge20th Sep 2020, London
- Dulux London Revolution Trails9th May 2020, Marlow
- Humanity Direct Chiltern Challenge11th Jul 2020, Princes Risborough