How to enter the Humanity Direct Chiltern Challenge
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 31miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 31mi
- Run 31mi
Humanity Direct Chiltern Challenge routes
This event is for a fantastic cause, with previous years having raised up to £8,000 for Humanity Direct, a charity which helps children in developing countries get the medical care they vitally need. As such, your £58 race fee is a donation to a great cause.
The ultra is split into three races: walkers, runners, and elite runners. Each race starts at a different time, with elite runners targeting a time below 6 hours.
The ultra will take place across national trails and footpaths within the Chiltern Hills. Throughout the race, the route will be clearly marked. However, participants will be supplied with a map which should be consulted at any tricky sections.
The course will consist of 4 checkpoints, doubling up as aid stations. Checkpoints will consist of refreshments and food, as well as health checks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Humanity Direct Chiltern Challenge weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Humanity Direct Chiltern Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Humanity Direct Chiltern Challenge?
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Reading13th Jun, Reading
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones4th Jul, Lewknor
- Thames Path Challenge20th Sep, London
- Dulux London Revolution Trails9th May, Marlow
- Humanity Direct Amersham Ultra7th Mar, Amersham
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K16th May, Naseby