How to enter the Humanity Direct Chiltern Challenge
- Run 31mi
- Hike 31mi
- Run 31mi
Humanity Direct Chiltern Challenge routes
This event is for a fantastic cause, with previous years having raised up to £8,000 for Humanity Direct, a charity which helps children in developing countries get the medical care they vitally need. As such, your £58 race fee is a donation to a great cause.
The ultra is split into three races: walkers, runners, and elite runners. Each race starts at a different time, with elite runners targeting a time below 6 hours.
The ultra will take place across national trails and footpaths within the Chiltern Hills. Throughout the race, the route will be clearly marked. However, participants will be supplied with a map which should be consulted at any tricky sections.
The course will consist of 4 checkpoints, doubling up as aid stations. Checkpoints will consist of refreshments and food, as well as health checks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Humanity Direct Chiltern Challenge weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Humanity Direct Chiltern Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Humanity Direct Chiltern Challenge?
You may also like
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones4th Jul, Lewknor4.8(114)
- Mizuno Endure24 – Reading13th Jun, Reading4.9(84)
- Thames Path Challenge12th Sep, London5(1)
- Dulux London Revolution Trails9th May, Marlow4.7(1)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K16th May, Naseby
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race24th Oct, Oxford4.1(21)